A Coastal Cabana Card with some new goodies

Hello Everyone,

I've got to play with a few new goodies.  You can actually count them all on this card.

The card base is Coastal Cabana cardstock which is one of the 5 In colours for 2013-2015 
The card is embossed with the Beautifully Barouque Embossing folder.
The dsp is from a pack called Eastern Elegance.
The stamped Label and greeting are made using the Chalk Talk Bundle ie Stamp set and co-ordinating framelits.

Take a look


I've also added the matching Ruffled Stretch trim, a circle punched from Smokey Slate (new colour) card and a Glitter Framelit cut with Apothecary Accents framelits.  The finish this card off, I've added a tiny butterfly from the Beautiful wings embosslit.

What do you think.  I am loving this colour combo and all these new products, which I think makes quite a simple, but elegant card.

See you next time, and don't forget to leave a comment, so I know you've visited.

Thanks,

Comments

  1. Hi Carolyn, I love this card, it's just gorgeous. I think Coastal Cabana may just become my new favourite colour. All your other samples using new products look fabulous as well. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Belinda. It's great to see you back in the showcase on SC too. It's been a while.

      Delete
  2. This card really showcases the gorgeous Coastal Cabana Incolour. Vx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Vicki. I'm having a ball with these new products. Mojo's on big time!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks