Crisp Cantaloupe and a touch of Vintage

Hi Everyone,

I've made a really quick card this afternoon, which is just a touch vintage looking using a little Soho Subway designer series paper, Crochet Trim, new Vintage Buttons and the Flower Garden Embossing Folder.

The cardstock used is Early Espresso for the base, Very Vanilla for the stamping and Crisp Cantaloupe through the Embossing folder.  The stamps are Label Love, cut with the Artisan Label punch and Papillon Potpourri (butterfly) with matching punches. I've inked around the edges of this card and dsp and finished it off with some pearls.
Hope you've enjoyed seeing my card today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know you've stopped by and have a great day.

Comments

  1. I really like your vintage feel to this card. I could have used this one at my workshop on Sunday. She likes orange and vintage! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks