Playing with New Colours and Clay Flowers


Hello Everyone,

Well my "New Colour" class and catalogue launch is looming, so I've been making many more samples in readiness for it.

Here is a card I created using a base of Crisp Cantaloupe with some Smokey Slate, a little Pistachio Pudding and the Artisan Label punch.  I was inspired by a card from Melissa Davies I saw on Pinterest using the Label across the card in this manner.

I've used the Delicate Designs Border embossing folder right across my Smokey slate layer and the flowers have been created with Clay and our new molds.  The greeting is from the Petite Pairs set which you can pick up on special this month and some small Butterflies punched from the Papillon Potpourri adorn the card.  Leaves for the flowers were punched with the Bird builder punch.

Come and have a closer look at those flowers.


I hope you are enjoying your weekend and thanks very much for visiting.  I really appreciate you stopping by.

Comments

  1. OMG! I love it!!! Those colours look fantastic together! This card is totally gorgeous and I can't wait for my order to arrive so I can have a play with them too. Thanks so much. Vx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comments, Vicki. Glad you like it. I have ordered a second pack of clay, it's so addictive.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks