Crisp Cantaloupe with Six-sided Sampler

Hi everyone,

I'm on a roll at the moment.  2 Posts in one day, woohoo!

Here is another card I've just made using Crisp Cantaloupe for the base.  Yes, I do like other colours too.

On this card I've combined Six-sided Sampler stamp set and Hex punch with Everything Eleanor stamp set and Label Love greeting.  What a combo.  Combine that with a little Soho Subway dsp and Edgelits and this is the result.  I saw a similar design on Pinterest that inspired me by Wickedly Wonderful Creations.  I've changed the colours, added more stamping and different embellishments and embossing folder, but the layout is much the same.


I've stamped the Swirl from Everything Eleanor with Baked Brown Sugar ink onto the Crisp Cantaloupe card then embossed it with the Fancy Fan embossing Folder.  I've also stamped and punched out 3 different Hexs with 3 different inks and added to the card, adding a Butterfly to one and a vintage button to another.
Below is a closeup of the Hexs.


I did something a little different when I added the greeting.  It's stamped with the Label Love stamp set and punched with the matching Artisan Label punch, then I cut it so that the curved edge was cut from the bottom and Just for You is the focus. Then I also cut the top off and lifted it a little so that the cut edge is covered by the Ruffled trim and the Greeting shows below the ribbon. Here is a closer look at the greeting.


The edges have been sponged with ink and some butterflies from the Beautiful Wings embosslit have been added to finish off the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by again to see what I've made today. I'll be back with another card tomorrow.

Cheers,


Comments

  1. I am loving the idea you had with your label punch! Very clever. That whole piece with the greeting is fab. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks