Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #49

Hello Everyone,

How are you this Wednesday?  It has been a little cold here.  After all it is Winter here in Australia.  Wednesday means it's time once again for another sketch challenge at The Paper Craft Crew.

This week as, it's July, we traditionally kick off our Christmas card making here to build our stash for December.  Here is the card I've made this week based on the sketch below.



With the lack of new products available for Christmas as yet, and changes to the Catalogue schedule, I've used products from the Christmas carryover flyer for my card, as well as the new Mosaic Embossing Folder for my background.  The cardstock is Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Whisper White and Glimmer paper.


I've used the Ornament Keepsakes stamps and matching framelits, along with Snowflake Soiree and That's the Ticket stamps and matching Ticket punch for todays card.  I've also used the bity Ornament punch (from the set of three) punched from the Glimmer.  My snowflakes on the background were stamped with Whisper White Craft Ink and the Silver string was drawn with the Silver Dazzle pen.  Have a closer look at my card laying down.  The Ornaments were raised with Dimentionals.






I'm really proud to be included as part of the talented Design Team and I love the sketch Pam has given us to play with this week.  If you are visiting, thank you so much for reading my blog, viewing my card and for your comments.  Nice to know you called by.  Would love for you to join in the challenge this week with a card of your own.  So come on over to the Paper Craft Crew and join in the fun.




Comments

  1. My fav. Christmas colours, red and green. Wonderful. The little ornaments in the corner are really cute and work well with the bigger ornaments. Vx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki, so glad you liked this card. Pop on over to the Paper Craft Crew to view the other samples as I'm the only one who chose Christmas theme.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks