A Masculine Mosaic Card

Hi there,

Today's post is a Masculine card I've made with the Mosaic Madness embossing folder and stamps from Everything Eleanor and Label Love.

Hope you like it.



This wasn't my original idea  It was from a card on Pinterest by Natasha Schwecke.  She used an Early Espresso base.  I didn't change much in the design except for the colour and dsp.

Here is a closer look

The cardstock is Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla and Summer Starfruit.  The dsp used for the banner is from the Soho Subway pack.  The blue two tone effect was achieved by brayering inside the embossing folder with Midnight Muse ink before running the card through the Bigshot.

Thanks very much for stopping by.  Please leave me some blog love so I know whose been visiting.

Comments

  1. Really different card for you Carolyn. No purple or butterflies. hehe.
    Great card though. (I like summer starfruit. Nice to see it being used.) Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks