Another card using the JAI Sketch


Hello Eveyone,

I really liked the Just Add Ink sketch yesterday so I made a second card using it with similar products at the same time.

Here it is combining Bermuda Bay with Coastal Cabana and a little Smokey Slate cardstock.


I've used Chalk Talk bundle once again plus the Hearts a Flutter framelits for the little tag at the top and the Papillon Potpourri Bitty Butterfly perched on top of it.  This one also uses the Chevron ribbon in Smokey Slate. The Happy Big Day greeting is stamped in Whisper White ink and the embossed Beatifully Baroque card is also swiped with the same ink.

Have a closer look at the layered labels here.


I added one of the tiny butterflies from Beautiful wings embosslits to the corner.
My girls really like this card, perhaps a little more that the dramatic black one yesterday.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you've had a great weekend.




Comments

  1. I like the fresher colour palette in this card. The little butterfly at the top is a lovely touch. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks