Pretty Paper Bows

Hello Everyone,

After a few layered cards and Easels this week, I decided to create some simpler cards to feature the Paper Bows which are really popular at the moment.

Here are a couple of cards I've made featuring them.

Lets have a closer look at them.

I've used the Mosaic Embossing folder, Quatrefancy Designer series papers and greeting from the Sweet Essentials set for todays cards, with a little vellum to soften the bold patterns.

This card uses the Island Indigo and Pool Party combination and this one below uses a Basic Black and Whisper White combo.  I really prefer this one, as the Strawberry colour pops more against the B & W.

I didn't invent the paper bow myself.  I saw a cool tutorial on it from a fellow demonstrator in the US called Penny Smiley.  I used her instructions using the Extra Large Oval punch - 4 punched ovals to create this bow.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you are having a fantastic day.


Comments

  1. Lovely Carolyn. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bows are so neat. I do mine slightly differently. Vellum was a nice way to soften those bright colours. Vx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Vicki. You'll have to show me your bows.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks