Soho Subway Butterfly Card

Hello Everyone,

Haven't I been having fun lately with my new goodies?  I have another Butterfly card to share with you, with a totally different colour scheme to the last one using the Soho Subway Designer Series Paper pack and the Beautiful Butterflies die.



My cardstock is Crumb Cake for the base, Crisp Cantaloupe, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso.  I have layered my Butterfly for dimention and put the Crisp Cantaloupe one through the Lacy Brocade embossing folder.  In the centre of it, I've glued on a Simply pressed clay flower which I've sponged with ink.  It's sitting on the Deco Labels Framelits frame that I've created out of Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.  The Crumb Cake was inked and the Early Espresso was embossed with Square Lattice embossing folder.

Here is a closer look at the centre.


The Crisp Cantaloupe panel of my card over the base has been embossed with Beautifully Barouque Embossing Folder.  As you can see, there is a lot of texture and dimention to this card.  I love adding layers.
I've added a simple greeting Just for You with Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set.

Thank you so much for following my blog and popping in regularly to see what I've been playing with.  I really appreciate your comments and love hearing from you.

Have a great day.


Comments

  1. Beautiful as always Carolyn! I love your little clay flower - it looks kind of like a toasted marshmallow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like a toasted marshmellow! hehe! Lots of great products used on this card. A good "showcase" card. Like the different textures. Vx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki, I had not thought of toasted marshmallows at all until Tricia mentioned it, LOL!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks