JAI Colour Challenge #174


Hello Everyone,

Today's post is for the Just Add Ink Colour challenge

JAI_CC_#174
These are some really cool colours including a couple of our new "In Colours" which I've recently been playing with, so for today's card I'm going to make an Easel card with some of the new products.  I've teamed the colours with the Deco Label Framelits to create my Easel shape and used By the Tide stamp set.  I think the colours go with a Beachy Theme.


I've also just received my Ruffled stretch trim in all colours so added the Baked Brown Sugar one around the back of the Coastal Cabana layer.  This whole layer is raised on dimentionals then added to the Baked Brown Sugar largest layer.  Below is the side on view.


The greeting used is from the Chalk Talk stamp set punched and layered with Circles.  The shell has also been stamped separately, hand cut and raised on dimentionals.


Thanks very much for calling in to view my card today.  Make sure you jump on over to the JAI site and see the other entries too.   Don't forget to leave a little blog love while you're here.

Have a great weekend.


Comments

  1. This is just beautiful, Carolyn! I hadn't taken much notice of the Deco labels framelits ... oh dear, now I need to buy them! Love how you've used the ruffled trim, and the gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Christine. The framelits are great. I've used them on quite a number of cards already, and it's only been a week.

      Delete
  2. How fabulous are those Deco labels used as an easel card..very clever and very pretty use of the challenge colours. I love seeing your creations pop up in our challenges Carolyn. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Nikki. There was some gorgeous work by the Design team this week too and I always love popping over to see what you've all made, even when I don't play in the challenges.

      Delete
  3. Wow, Carolyn! I love that ruffled ribbon around the outside of your card. It makes it rather decadent! Of course you are also using one of my favourite stamps sets too! I love to see what you have been making too, even when you don't play!! Glad you did this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect colors for this stamp set! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colours fit perfectly with this stamp set and I love the way you have used the ruffled trim. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you framed the Cabana layer with the ruffled trim Carolyn very pretty! Such and elegant easel card. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks