Coastal Cabana Bow Card

Hi Everyone,

Just got home from a big day.  My youngest daughter's sports day and then both my girls had Dental checkups after school.  Man, it's going to be expensive.  So I'm saving by using paper scraps.  Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.  I found that the paper bows don't use a lot of paper and can be punched from strips or scraps of designer series paper. 

I've been making a few Paper Bows recently and here is another card I finished today made from Coastal Cabana Card and the paper for the bow has come from the Eastern Elegance pack.  I topped this one with a small punched scallop circle and nested one of the In Colour Boutique details on the top.  I've added a simple tag For You under the bow.  It actually comes from the Petite Pairs Sentiments and says I'm here for you, but I only wanted the bottom half.

The Whisper White layer on this card was embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder and I've punched a Border strip in Basic Black with the Dotted Ribbon Border punch to trim my Smokey Slate band. Here is a closer look at the bow.

Thanks so much for popping in.  Don't forget to say Hi while your here.  Have a great weekend.


Comments

  1. I really like this card. The simple tag is perfect and doesn't take away from the bow. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Carolyn! These paperbows could become a bit addictive I think.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks