Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge 50

Hello Everyone,

Wednesday means it's time once again for another Sketch challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.

Here is today's fun sketch


I've decided to use some Quatrefancy Specialty Dsp for the focus of my card along with the Mosaic Embossing Folder & Stamp set and Label Love Stamps.

It's a fun card with some Bright colours which aren't the norm for me, but I'm happy with how this card turned out.  I've got to showcase some new products here and will be able to use this for display this weekend in conjunction with my Catalogue launch.


I've used Island Indigo for the base of my card, with Strawberry Slush and Whisper White.  Make sure you pop on over to the Paper Craft Crew challenge and see what the Design Team have made for your inspiration.  Won't you join us?  I would love to see a card of yours in our challenge this week.

Hope you are having a great day, wherever you are.


Comments

  1. Liked the way you showcased this paper Carolyn. Vx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Vicki. It's quite bold. Must try it with the Sunburst card technique.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks