A Monochromatic card with my new Favourite Colours

Hello Everyone,

Here is another card that I've designed to try out my new Deco Label Framelits.  I've used my new favourite colours again, Bermunda Bay for the base and Coastal Cabana with Whisper White.  I've also used a strip of Designer Series Paper called Eastern Elegance.  This strip is from a sheet which is also in Coastal Cabana and White.  The greeting is from the stamp set Petite Pairs and I've added a butterfly with my Elegant Butterfly punch, another favourite.

I added a little detail to the card by added a punched border with the Dotted Ribbon punch underneath the greeting panel and finished off the card with some bling.

Here's a closer look at that Deco panel

Don't you love these cool colours?

Thanks very much for popping in to see my card today.  Don't forget to leave me some comments, so I know who's been visiting.

Cheers,



Comments

  1. Yes I do love these colours! Actually all the new colours!! Am def. ordering those deco framelits now! Vx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki, you won't regret buying those framelits. I'm loving the colours. Who's worried about losing Baja Breeze any more!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks