Paper Craft Crew Sketch 52

Hello from Downunder,

How have you been this week?  The weather today is fine where I am and extremely mild for Winter.  Today is Wednesday and that means it's time for another sketch for you to play along with at the Paper Craft Crew.

Pam has provided us with this wonderful sketch today here


Would you like to see what I've made with it today?   I have Christmas on the brain at the moment, as July is normally when I start making Christmas Cards.  I've used Mosaic Madness set for my card with the matching Mosaic Embossing folder and some of the Festival of Prints dsp for the banners, plus the Tiny ornament punch to punch a few Glimmer ornaments.  Why did I use these products, you may be thinking?  Well, our preorder from the Holiday Catalogue with all the lovely new products starts in August in Australia, so I just don't have access to them yet.

The Merry Christmas is from the set Petite Pairs which I've also mat onto some of the Glimmer paper which sits on the Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine.  Pretty cool, don't you think?  I've stuck with traditional colours for this card.  The base is Crumb Cake and the embossed layer is Cherry Cobbler and the inks used are Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler.


We would love for you to join in our challenge so why don't you head on over to the Paper Craft Crew and see what our talented design team have made for you.


Thanks so much for calling in to see what I've made.  I hope you have a lovely day.

Comments

  1. Excellent Christmas card using the mosaic set and those cute little ornament punches. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. also love the bakers twine effect you have created.Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks